The reputation of Mauritius is already well established!
Mauritius is an ideal destination for your immigration/relocation project. Idyllic landscapes, tropical climate, fascinating cultural diversity, sustained economic growth, warm and welcoming population: you will feel at home in the heart of this small island in the Indian Ocean, finding the perfect balance between work, live and play!
The Jewel of the Indian Ocean
Find out why there has been an influx of expatriates to Mauritius in recent years.
Ideal For Doing Business
Mauritius offers a favorable environment for those who wish to do business. In addition, the island has definite advantages in terms of climate, security, air travel access and health care facilities, and also offers an ideal living environment for those who wish to call it home.
It is no coincidence that Mauritius is ranked 1st in Africa and 13th in the world in the World Bank's Ease of Doing Business 2020 re-port.
Ease of Doing
Ranked 1st in Africa, Ranked 13th worldwide
Ranked 1st in Africa, Ranked 4th worldwide
Ibrahim Index of
Ranked 1st for 10 years
Find out below about other key factors that put Mauritius at the top of all business-related rankings.
- A non-citizen can own 100% of a company's share capital
- No exchange controls for international payments
- Regulated and transparent jurisdiction
- International business platform on the OECD, FATF and Euro-pean white lists
- Advantageous tax incentives
- No withholding tax on dividends
- Extensive network of free trade agreements and economic partnership agreements
- Network of tax agreements for double taxation and invest-ment protection